Do you have sewage backing up in your house? Slow flushing toilets? Gurgling noises at the sink? These are all indicators that a sewer line may be clogged or that your septic tank needs to be cleaned. Don't waste time calling a plumber or another septic company, call SeptiClean!
One of the most devastating aspects of a septic system malfunction or failure is that it occurs when you least expect it, and it usually can be avoided. At SeptiClean, we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate a system failure by taking the appropriate steps. SeptiClean offers preventative maintenance to all of its customers. This service includes:
- Monitoring sludge levels in the septic tank annually
- Monitoring scum levels in the septic tank annually
- Minimizing grease and solids from garbage disposals
- Educating our customers on using their systems
As an owner of a septic tank system, there are things you can do to prevent future issues with your system. These preventative actions include (but are not limited to):
- Planting grass over the septic tank and drainfield in order to reduce erosion.
- Avoiding heavy traffic over the septic tank and drainfield.
- Making sure trees or large plants are not encroaching upon the drainfield
- Getting help when you need it!
Contact SeptiClean today to schedule a full septic system walkthrough and inspection!
SeptiClean Provides Septic Tank Service and System Maintenance Throughout Northern Virginia
We serve the following counties: Prince William, Fairfax, Loudoun, Fauquier, Warren, Stafford, Culpeper, Rappahannock, and Clarke.